Le forum de Kairouan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum de Kairouan

منتدى القيروان

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
السيد عبد المجيد لغوان الوالي الجديد لولاية القيروان
نبيل الضيف يعود إلى ممارسة مهامه على راس النيابة الخصوية في انتظار صدور القائمة الجديدة ويبادر بإزالة بناءتين فوضويتين أحداها بالحي التجاري 1 والثانية بطريق حفوز
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Is beauty a bless or a curse??????

3 participants
AuteurMessage
A true believer

A true believer

Féminin
Humeur : Lift the fog from your heart and see the heart of purity.
Loisirs : Seeking ALLAH 's forgiveness satisfaction and paradise.

Is beauty a bless or a curse?????? Empty
MessageSujet: Is beauty a bless or a curse??????   Is beauty a bless or a curse?????? EmptyMar 28 Oct - 13:24

All in all,i want to insure that the real beauty is the beauty of the heart and the soul.
But,let's give an answer to this question -Is beauty a bless or a curse?
Normally, beauty is a bless gifted from ALLAH the almighty,but this bless can become at once a curse when it is misused.
Ok!Let me explain more!
In fact, beauty is bless when it is hidden and protected,because everything that God made valuable in this world is covered and hard to get to.
So, Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground,covered and protected. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers and layers of rock. You've got to work hard to get to them."
I will illustrate my point by using two examples:
The first example is a woman who uses her beauty to make her husband satisfied and feel comfortable when looking at her-in this case the woman will be rewarded inchallah in this life by wining her husband's love and respect and in the hereafter by her LORD "sobhanahou wa ta3ala"when enetring to paradise.
However,beauty may become a curse when it is misused.
How is that?????
For example when a woman uses her beauty to seduce a man and arose his lust and passion-In this case beauty becomes a curse and the woman's deed is "HARAM".
I hope that my answer to this question is satisfactory and my point is clear. scratch
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
stsch

stsch

Masculin
Loisirs : Barcha !

MessageSujet: Re: Is beauty a bless or a curse??????   Is beauty a bless or a curse?????? EmptyMar 28 Oct - 15:38

A true believer a écrit:

For example when a woman uses her beauty to seduce a man and arose his lust and passion-In this case beauty becomes a curse and the woman's deed is "HARAM".
I hope that my answer to this question is satisfactory and my point is clear. scratch
Thanks believer for this explanation, But I've a small question:
All your examples are based on women and what is related to women.
Why exactly the problem is about women?
The subject was about beauty, which may be found wherever you put you sight.
RAHMA

RAHMA

Féminin
Loisirs : ...

MessageSujet: Re: Is beauty a bless or a curse??????   Is beauty a bless or a curse?????? EmptyJeu 30 Oct - 20:41

beauty is everywhere in this world, but the problem with it is essentially in women: she is a humain being with a brain which has the ability to choose using her beauty for many aims, or not to use it, just live with it and respect others..respect their weakness in front of beauty..respect their want to communicate with the says and ideas of women not with their beautiful face or body..
http://www.cheikhelif.net/site/site.php
RAHMA

RAHMA

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Is beauty a bless or a curse??????   Is beauty a bless or a curse?????? EmptyJeu 30 Oct - 20:47

stsch

stsch

Masculin
Loisirs : Barcha !

MessageSujet: Re: Is beauty a bless or a curse??????   Is beauty a bless or a curse?????? EmptyLun 3 Nov - 7:33

Good link RAHMA, Thnx !
RAHMA

RAHMA

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Is beauty a bless or a curse??????   Is beauty a bless or a curse?????? EmptySam 15 Nov - 18:43

not at all ! sorry for late Rolling Eyes
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Is beauty a bless or a curse??????   Is beauty a bless or a curse?????? Empty

Is beauty a bless or a curse??????
Page 1 sur 1